Delivered in Hong Kong, the Stanford Quantitative Finance program enables professionals and managers in the financial industry to actively engage with Stanford faculty and industry executives while networking with peers. The part-time program incorporates theory into real-world practice and each course contains data-driven examples and in-class exercises designed to reinforce learning.
At a Glance
- A broad and solid foundation of knowledge about finance practices
- Perspectives from senior financial services executives
- A diverse network of global professionals with different backgrounds, interests, and experiences
- Quantitative Foundations
- Risk and Asset Valuation
- Fixed Income and Credit Markets
- Equity Portfolio Management
- Financial Data Analytics
- Algorithmic Trading
Time to Complete
The program consists of five courses delivered over a six-month period, each involving 24-26 hours of instruction.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years experience in the financial industry
- An approved Stanford Quantitative Finance program application
How to Apply
To be considered for admission, you must submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Personal statement
Record of Completion
You will receive a record of completion at the conclusion of the program.