The Application Fee is HK$500 and the Registration Fee is HK$4500.
- The HK$500 application fee is non-refundable, regardless whether the student is accepted to the FE program or not.
- The HK$4500 registration fee will be refunded only if the application is not accepted.
- The HK$4500 registration fee will be counted towards the tuition fee payment upon acceptance. For participants who do not accept the admission offer, the fee is non-refundable.
The total tuition fee of the Stanford Quantitative Finance certificate program is HK$164,000 which covers
- Lecture/ tutorial fee for all 5 course modules
- Textbooks/ comprehensive learning materials fee
- Assessment fee
The Quantitative Finance Certificate Program has closed as of May 17, 2017. For questions, please contact us.